Simple Green® LC Foamer
The LC Foamer With Gauges is a medium volume foam applicator for projecting foaming chemicals on to any surface up close or at a distance. This venturi injection system uses city water pressure (35 - 125 PSI) to draw and blend chemical concentrate into the water stream to create an accurately diluted solution. Rich, clinging foam is created by injecting compressed air into the solution to greatly increase volume and coverage ability. The foam is then projected through the discharge hose and fan nozzle at distances up to 12 feet. Gauges display incoming water and air pressure.
- Designed for foam cleaning medium to large surfaces
- Projects a medium volume of rich, clinging foam which increases chemical contact time and effectiveness
- Foaming expands the chemical and reduces over-application by providing visual assurance of coverage
- Fan pattern nozzle for quick coverage (up to 12' range)
- Covers up to 500 sq ft (46.5 sq m) in 2 minutes
Includes: Stainless steel mounting bracket, machined polypropylene foamer body, easy-to-read pressure gauges for incoming water and air, 20 color-coded precision metering tips to set dilution ratios, 40' discharge hose, stainless steel discharge ball valve, polypropylene foam wand and fan nozzle