Discover the value and power of Simple Green and your green will go a lot further, too.
- Non-Toxic, Biodegradable
- Non-Ionic, Non-Flammable, Non-Abrasive
- Exempt from OSHA & EPA special handling & personal protection requirements for hazardous materials
- Economical Concentrate
- Safer alternative to hazardous chemicals and solvents
- Authorized by the USDA for use in Federally inspected meat & poultry plants
The simple fact is, Simple Green is as strong as it is safe. Which makes it one of the most cost effective ways to remove oil, lubricants, grease and grime from practically any washable surface. Concentrated, water-based cleaner/degreaser contains a blend of synthetic, high-grade penetrants activated by cold/hot water. Custom dilute for specialized cleaning. For use in a broad range of applications including dip tanks. "Clear green" liquid has a mild pH of 9.3 to 9.5 and a pleasant sassafras scent. Contains no petroleum.
- Engines and machinery
- Dip tanks, aqueous-based parts washers, steam cleaners and pressure sprayers
- Manufacturing equipment
- Food processing plants and food preparation areas (grills, vents, traps & more)
- Prepping prior to painting, plating or welding
- Floor scrubbing and general plant maintenance
- Fleet and mass transit vehicles
- HVACR coils and cooling towers
- Removing machining oils and cutting fluids from manufactured parts and extruded tubing
Directions for Use
Can be used full-strength or in various dilutions with ambient water to replace most general and specialized cleaners, detergents, solvents, and degreasers.
Thick grease, oil, carbon & soot, baked-on soils, tough soils lodged in porous surfaces: Full-Strength to 10 Parts Water
Greases & oils, most metal working fluids, hydraulic fluids, dirt, grime, food residue: 10-30 Parts Water
Dusts, particulates, very light oils: 30+ Parts Water
Scrubbing, brushing, pressure, steam, heat, air agitation, etc.: 20-30 Parts Water