Extreme Simple Green gets its superior cleaning from a unique "triple play" cleaning formula. Two high performance surfactants and a new generation grease lifter/cutter combine to get the soil away from the aircraft surface quickly and then keep it away so that it can be cleanly rinsed away. Extreme Simple Green's speed of grease cutting and its high capacity to hold grease, oil and soils in solution during cleaning and rinsing time are the keys to performance. This equals fast cleaning and no-redeposition, but Extreme Simple Green is also able to go into oil/water separators and have oil break from solution.
Extreme Simple Green's safety upon aircraft materials and precision cleaning surfaces comes from a combination of proven anti-corrosion agents. A time tested coupling agent allows these to work together to battle corrosion and hydrogen embrittlement. These same qualities make Extreme Simple Green safe to put through pressure washing equipment, rack wash systems, dip tanks and parts washers, without any equipment damage.
The components of Extreme Simple Green are all low-toxicity compounds and the product contains no "solvents." This leads to an excellent worker's safety environment. All of the components are biodegradable, so Extreme Simple Green won't accumulate in the environment and rinse-waste can be handled by standard waste water treatment methods. Extreme Simple Green meets or exceeds current and reasonably anticipated VOC requirements. It also contains no Clean Air Act Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs), nor is it a RCRA hazardous waste in and of itself when disposed.
- Ideal for a wide range of industries including aviation, oil, gas, power, mining, manufacturing, automotive, transportation and engineering
- Cut through tough grease, oils, built-up grime and residue on aircraft, equipment, engines, machinery, vehicles, wind turbines and more
- Clean and maintain structural metals, hoses, seals, and factory finishes without risk of hydrogen embrittlement or corrosion
- Clean rinsing formula is perfect for surface-prep prior to painting, plating or welding and leaves surfaces perfectly finished for parts assembly, waxing and more
- The concentrated formula, available in the gallon or larger sizes, is easily and economically diluted for use in cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers, dip tanks, carpet extractors, pressure washers, parts washers, rack systems and foamers
- Ready-to-use trigger spray removes grease, oil and spills from fl
Directions for Use
For cleaning anything other than factory-finished aircraft surfaces, always spot test first. For best results dilute the concentrate with softened/distilled or demineralized ambient temperature water whenever possible.
Do not allow product to dry on surface. Do not clean over asphalt.
Maximum dilution for non-corrosion to metals is 1:13 (7.1% solution)
Heavily soiled aircraft leading edges, blow-by, belly oil, wax remover, and as a soak for gasket adhesives removal: 1 Part Extreme Simple Green to 1 Part Water
Parts washing, engine cleaning, concrete cleanup, heavily soiled floors, traffic areas, and tool clean-up: 1 Part Extreme Simple Green to 3 Parts Water
General hand wash of aircraft and vehicles routine cleanings of floors, and regular maintenance of walls, counters and more: 1 Part Extreme Simple Green to 13 Parts Water
- Dilute Extreme Simple Green with water per chart on label.
- Spray or sponge solution onto objects or dip them into the solution.
- Allow product to penetrate the soil. Heavy soils may require scrubbing.
- Damp wipe or rinse with water.
- Repeat if needed.