How to Remove Grass Stains
When in doubt about a surface, always spot test first.
- Pre-wet the surface.
- Apply full strength Simple Green to all affected areas.
- Scrub with a soft bristle brush or non-abrasive scrubbing pad.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Dry with lint free cloth or allow to air dry.
Fabric or Carpet
- Remove any gross soils from surface.
- Dampen stains with clean water.
- Spray full strength Simple Green onto stain.
- Allow a few minutes for the solution to penetrate the soil.
- Gently rub and blot with clean damp towel or absorbent cloth.
Available at these and other local stores.