How to Clean Tile Floors
When cleaning tile floors, it's important to use a cleaner that won't damage the surface of the tile or your grout. Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner Lavender Scent is great for cleaning up spills and tackling heavy dirt buildup.
If you're unsure about how Simple Green will affect a surface, be sure to spot test before cleaning.
- Sweep floor first to remove dust and dirt.
- Mix ½ cup Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner Lavender Scent with 1 gallon of water (1 ½ cups per gallon for heavy cleaning).
- Spray or mop the solution onto the floor in sections. Don’t over-wet the surface. Don't allow dirty water to soak into grout.
- For dirty spots and grout scrub with a soft bristle brush. (See How To Clean Grout)
- Wipe or damp-mop with clean water and allow to dry.