Showers consistently provide the perfect environment for mold growth. Moisture mixed with body oils, hair and soap scum buildup are common cellulose materials on which this fungus feeds and survives.
Not only is it unsightly, it is also bad for your health – mold releases microscopic spores that can cause allergic reactions, runny noses and sneezing, as well as irritating odors.
An EPA-registered disinfectant can control and inhibit mold growth on hard, non-porous surfaces such as your shower walls and shower door. A triple threat cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer rids your shower of both the off-putting sight and smell of mold.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
- Prepare use solution by adding 2 oz. of this product per gal. of water.
- Apply use solution to hard, non-porous surfaces for 10 minutes which will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and their odors.
- Repeat treatment every seven days, or more often if new growth appears.