It is common to find mold growing in bathroom areas like showers and sinks. The fungus can grow on just about any surface as long as it is coated with organic matter – such as dead skin cells, soap residues, and oils – that serves as its food source. Combine this with consistent moisture and a pleasant temperature, and you get a perfect breeding ground for mold.
Mold is typically harmless to a healthy person, but certain types of mold can be toxic and cause health issues. Chances are the mold in your bathroom is not negatively impacting your health, but that doesn’t mean you should simply let it be.
An EPA-registered disinfectant can control and inhibit mold growth on hard, non-porous surfaces such as your shower walls and shower door. A triple threat cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer rids your shower of both the off-putting sight and smell of mold.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
- Prepare use solution by adding 2 oz. of this product per gal. of water.
- Apply use solution to hard, non-porous surfaces for 10 minutes which will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and their odors.
- Repeat treatment every seven days, or more often if new growth appears.