Your bathroom floor can be one of the dirtiest spots in the house, especially around the sink and toilet. But a weekly cleaning schedule will prevent your floor (and the rest of your bathroom) from accumulating grime, resulting in easy upkeep.
Save the elbow grease and use a cleaner that’s powerful enough to cut through the buildup of dust, dirt, soap scum and urine lurking on your bathroom floor. You don’t have to use harsh chemical cleaners like bleach or ammonia to get the floor sparkling clean, however. Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner easily removes tough grime and buildup without toxic residue. The safer, non-toxic and biodegradable formula can also be custom-diluted, making it ideal for deep cleaning as well as daily maintenance of household areas.
If you have bathroom tile grout, use this tip to get it clean!
If you're unsure about how Simple Green will affect a surface, be sure to spot test before cleaning.
- Sweep floor first to remove dust and dirt.
- Mix ½ cup Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner with 1 gallon of water (1 ½ cups per gallon for heavy cleaning).
- Spray or mop the solution onto the floor in sections. Don't over-wet the surface. Don't allow dirty water to soak into grout.
- For dirty spots and grout scrub with a soft bristle brush. (See How To Clean Grout)
- Wipe or damp-mop with clean water and allow to dry.