How to Clean a Bathtub
Your bathtub helps get you clean, so it only makes sense that it should be squeaky clean too. Whether it's a soap scum ring around the bathtub from bath time or heavy stains from everyday dirt and oils, Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner is here to help give your tub a good scrub. Simple Green's non-toxic formula is not only effective, but also safer for use where you and your family clean up after those long, messy days.
DIRECTIONS: Remove shampoo bottles, shower mats and other items before cleaning the tub.
- Wet the inside and the walls of the tub with water first to help the Simple Green penetrate dirt and grime.
- Spray the tub with full strength Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner.
- Scrub the entire tub with a nylon scrub brush or non-abrasive scrubbing pad. This will agitate and help loosen the dirt and grime.
- Wipe clean using a microfiber cloth, paper towel or other cleaning cloth to ensure a squeaky clean, residue-free bathtub.
- Thoroughly rinse the tub with warm water and allow to dry.
If you're unsure about how Simple Green will affect a surface, be sure to spot test beforehand.
Available at these and other local stores.