HOW TO REMOVE DOG URINE STAINS
Certain chores come with owning a dog, and dealing with urine stains is, unfortunately, likely to be among them. Whether it's part of a dog's housetraining, an accident, bad habit, or as part of a pet's way of telling you that something is wrong, urine clean-up is an inevitable part of a pet lover's responsibilities.
Accidents involving pet urine require quick and effective clean-up in order to help prevent the problem from happening again. That pungent, ammonia-like stench can become an intolerable nuisance and can encourage pets to re-mark the area.
Dog urine is usually around 95% water, with the other 5% a varying chemical cocktail based on the animal's consumption. Proteins, uric acid, salts, minerals, ammonia, and more can all be found in pet urine, contributing to the offensive odors.
Getting your urine-soaked carpeting or fabrics back in shape requires more specialized power than typical household cleaners are equipped to offer. They can leave behind stains or only temporarily mask odors, making urine stains considerably harder to remove after they have dried.
To get the job done properly, you'll need a cleaning product with enzymes and live bacteria that break down the source of those tough ammonia odors. Simple Green Bio Dog Bio-Active Stain & Odor Remover uses safe, naturally occurring bacterial microbes that eliminate odors at the source.
Remember to always do a spot test on an inconspicuous area before use and follow label precautions.
Shake the container gently.
WHERE TO BUY
Join Our Mailing List