Mold appears in dark, damp areas and can spread quickly if it's not properly eliminated. Not only is it unsightly, it is also bad for your health – mold releases microscopic spores that cause allergic reactions, runny noses and sneezing, as well as irritating odors.
At 2 oz. per gallon, Simple Green d Pro 5 will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and the odors caused by them when applied to hard, non-porous surfaces.
MOLD AND MILDEW CONTROL DIRECTIONS:
- Apply use-solution to hard, non-porous surfaces, thoroughly wetting the surfaces, with a cloth, mop, sponge, sprayer or by immersion.
- Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Wipe dry with a cloth, sponge or mop or allow to air dry.
- For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is required.
- For sprayer applications, use a coarse spray device. Spray 6-8 inches from surface; rub with brush, sponge or cloth. Avoid breathing spray.
- Repeat treatment every seven days, or more often if new growth appears.
- Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables and stovetops with potable water before reuse.