Weekend barbecuing is a long time tradition in backyards around the world. But keeping the grill and BBQ grill cover clean can be a real challenge, with sauce splatter, burger grease and dirt and dust from being left outdoors. Follow these simple steps to help keep the BBQ cover protecting your grill in great working order for years to come.
If you're unsure about how Simple Green Heavy-Duty BBQ & Grill Cleaner will affect a surface, be sure to spot test before cleaning. Do not allow cleaner to dry on the surface.
- Remove debris. Remove any food or debris from the grill cover.
- Hose down the grill cover. Hosing the cover down helps the cleaner penetrate the surface material.
- Apply cleaner. Spray Simple Green Heavy-Duty BBQ & Grill Cleaner over the entire surface of the grill cover.
- Let sit. Allow a few minutes for the cleaner to penetrate. Scrub soiled areas with non-abrasive cleaning sponges or soft-bristled brushes.
- Rinse. Rinse all surfaces with a garden hose or a bucket of clean water.
- Air dry. Allow to dry after cleaning.
- Repeat. Repeat as necessary for tough grime and stains.