HOW TO WASH CLOTHES IN A WASHING MACHINE
You don't have to use harsh chemicals to give your clothes a good cleaning. Chlorine, optical-brighteners, borax, phosphates and other harsh chemicals are commonly found in popular detergents, and can be harmful to both your health and the environment.
Simple Green Laundry uses plant-based surfactants and a smart enzyme system that's tough on dirt and stains while being gentle on skin and the environment.
Need to remove a laundry stain? Get it out with this tip.
When in doubt about a surface, always spot test in a hidden area first. See label for recommended dose per load.
Separate clothing by color, to be washed separately. Delicate fabrics such as silk, wool and lace should also be washed separately, either by hand or on delicate cycle.
FOR HE WASHING MACHINES:
- Add clothes. Put clothes loosely in washer. Do not overload.
- Add cleaner. Pour Simple Green Laundry into dispenser.
- Start wash cycle. Start washer.
FOR CONVENTIONAL TOP-LOADING WASHING MACHINES:
- Start washer. Turn on washer and allow tub to fill with water.
- Add cleaner. Pour Simple Green Laundry into water.
- >Add clothes. Place laundry loosely in machine. Do not overload. Wash normally.
Tip: Overloading a washer inhibits thorough cleaning and rinsing. Running smaller loads may take longer, but the results will be much better.