- Non-abrasive formula won't strip protective finishes or cause discoloration or damage
- Organic salt formula is bleach, ammonia and phosphate-free
- Safe for a wide variety of bathroom surfaces and plumbing types
- Formula deodorizes as it cleans without producing harsh or harmful chemical fumes
- Urea Monohydrochloride
- Nonionic Surfactant
- Potassium Iodide
- Sodium Citrate
Product Documentation▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
Always Spot test on a hidden area first.
*For regular maintenance cleaning, dilute concentrate 50/50 with ambient water.
- Spray onto surface, or apply with a damp sponge or cloth.
- Scrub around fixtures with a stiff, non-metallic brush to loosen heavy deposit build-up.
- Immediately rinse thoroughly for shiny, clean results.
Do not use on mirrors, natural marble, terrazzo, stone, wood, colored grout, enameled particle board, carpeting, fabric, or wallpaper.