Simple Green® Concrete & Driveway Cleaner - Pressure Washer Concentrate
This powerful formula can be used with pressure washing equipment or for manual cleaning of any concrete surface including walkways, patios, driveways and sidewalks. It removes oil, grease, grime, and most stains and discolorations while still being non-corrosive and non-degrading. Its inherently biodegradable formula is safe for lawns and pressure washing equipment alike.*
- Manual or pressure washer cleaning of any concrete surface
- Will not harm plants, trees or lawns*
- Phosphate and bleach-free formula is safer for use in areas later visited by children, pets, or other wildlife*
- Concentrated formula makes up to 21 gallons of cleaning solution per bottle
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Carbonate
- 1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N, N-dimethyl-, N-coco acyl derivatives, chlorides, sodium salts
- Alkyl imino dipropionic acid, monosodium salt
Product Documentation▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Always wear eye protection.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water.
- Keep others and animals away from work site.
- Test pressure washer for surface compatibility, with and without the cleaner, in an inconspicuous area. Rinse and allow surface to dry before proceeding.
- Pressure washing alone may remove old paint and stains and should be tested on surface prior to cleaning.
- For vertical surfaces, solution should be applied working from the bottom up and rinsed using fresh water from the top down to prevent streaking.
- For extremely light soils, pre-dilute this product 50/50 with water and follow the instructions above.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface before rinsing.
- Do not allow contact on any deteriorated painted, sealed, or stained surfaces unless you intend to refinish.
- Put pressure washer siphon tube into solution.
- Use low-pressure spray nozzle to apply solution to surface.
- Remove the siphon tube from the container.
- Rinse with a high-pressure nozzle.
- Before storage, rinse pressure washer parts thoroughly.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water after cleaning.
- Dilute 1-measure of Simple Green with 10-measures of ambient water (Example: In a clean bucket, add 2 cups of Simple Green to 1 gallon + 1 quart of water).
- Clean in sections using a soft bristle brush.
- Allow the cleaning solution to remain on the surface for several minutes, but not to dry.
- Rinse with a garden hose, at highest pressure possible.
- Move to a new section and repeat.
PRODUCT MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL ASPHALT SEALERS.
*Inherently Biodegradable formula: >60% degradation in 28 days, with maximum tested 90% degradation in 54 days (OECD 301D). Follow all label directions for use regarding soil saturation and rinsing.