Simple Green® Industrial Laundry Detergent
Simple Green Industrial Laundry Detergent easily lifts dirt and stains from clothing, bedding, table linens and more, leaving fabric feeling soft and clean. The free and clear formula is gentle on delicate skin, readily biodegradable and septic-safe.
- Optimized for great performance in all water temperatures to keep energy costs down
- Detergent contains no detectable 1 4-dioxane which has been linked to cancer
- Powerful enzymatic formula uses plant-based surfactants instead of dangerous harsh chemicals
- Keeps whites and colors looking bright without harmful chlorine or optical brighteners that can fade and damage fabrics
- Ideal for washing sheets and towels in hotels, motels, spas and athletic facilities
- Effectively removes stains and body oils from bedding and linens in hospitals and nursing homes
- Enzymatic formula effectively breaks down grass, dirt, mud, blood, grease and food stains from athletic attire and work uniforms
- Safely cleans textiles and linens, making it the perfect choice for restaurants, banquet halls and catering companies
- Cost-effective concentrate is great for commercial laundry services, laundromats and small business use
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ethoxylated Alcohol, Sodium Gluconate, 1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N, N-dimethyl-, N-coco acyl derivatives, chlorides, sodium salts, Xanthan Gum, Coconut Fatty Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Enzyme Mixture, Isothiazolinone Mixture
Product Documentation▶ Download the Safety Data Sheet for Simple Green® Industrial Laundry Detergent
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
For Commercial Machines
- Use 8-12 oz. of detergent per 100 lbs. of dry fabric, depending on severity of soil.
- For greasy spots, apply a small amount of the detergent directly onto the heaviest spot.
- Rub in, and launder immediately.
For Household Machines
- Use 1 oz. per load.
- Add up to 1 oz. more for very heavily soiled laundry.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.