Simple Green® d Pro 3 Plus Antibacterial Cleaner
Simple Green d Pro 3 Plus is an antibacterial cleaner that disinfects against 2 times more germs than the competition*, while simultaneously cleaning and deodorizing. The hospital-grade formula features a uniquely extensive kill list of over 75 different bacteria, viruses and fungi, including antibiotic-resistant superbugs, providing protection against a wide variety of highly contagious and potentially deadly pathogens.
The broad-spectrum, bloodborne pathogen compliant formula is proven effective against HIV, MRSA, Staph, E. Coli, Cold, Flu, Athlete's Foot fungus and more. Simple Green d Pro 3 Plus is a virucide, bactericide, fungicide and mildewstat with a high level of active ingredients to ensure performance. It is guaranteed to kill bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew and fungi, eliminate grime and remove odors.
The non-acidic formula won't harm sealed stone, sealed grout or glazed tile like some other disinfectants can, making it ideal for all washable, hard, non-porous surfaces. High 1:64 dilution ratios make this antibacterial cleaning concentrate a cost-effective solution for use in virtually any professional facility.
- Kills 2 times more germs than the competition, including an extensive list of over 75 bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Cleans, kills germs and deodorizes all in one, saving money and effort
- Broad spectrum, hospital grade formula kills serious health concerns including MRSA, Staph, Pseudomonas, Listeria and more
- Eliminates highly communicable diseases such as Cold, Flu and Athlete's Foot fungus.
- OSHA bloodborne pathogen compliant against HIV, HBV, HCV and more
- EPA registered formula sanitizes in 3 minutes, disinfects in 10 minutes
- Cost-effective concentrate dilutes up to 1:64
- Deodorizing lavender-pine fragrance
* Compared to the average number of pathogens killed in a 2018 Disinfectant Concentrate Brand Study including products from Ecolab, Spartan, Microban, Reckitt Benckiser and Diversey
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Didecyldimethylammonium chloride
- Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-16-alkyldimethyl, chlorides
- Tetrasodium EDTA
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ CPSIA Not Required