Simple Green Clean Building® Glass Cleaner
Simple Green Clean Building Glass Cleaner Concentrate is a non-toxic and biodegradable formula that cleans glass, mirrors and reflective surfaces without streaks and smears. Meets the Green Seal™ GS-37 Standard, including reduced health, safety, and environmental impact of formulations as well as product efficacy requirements. Complies with LEED green building and environmentally preferable product purchasing requirements.
- Cost-effective concentrate lasts far longer than ready-to-use options
- Streak-free cleaning of glass, mirrors and other reflective surfaces
- Strong wetting agent lifts soils without leaving behind soapy residues
- Does not contain ammonia or isopropyl alcohol, making it a much safer option than other common glass cleaners
- Use indoors and outdoors on windows, structural glass, mirrors, glass furniture, display cases and more
- Ideal for use on bathroom mirrors and chrome fixtures
- Safe for use in classrooms, office buildings, government facilities, hospitals, doctors' offices and waiting areas
- C9-C16 ethoxylated alcohol
- Complexing agent
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ Download the Technical Data Sheet for Simple Green Clean Building® Glass Cleaner
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Dilute one part concentrate to 30 parts ambient water (1 oz. concentrate to 1 quart of ambient water).
- Fill spray bottles and spray on the area to be cleaned. Work in manageable sections if cleaning a large area.
- Wait several minutes to allow the cleaner to work before wiping and polishing the surface with paper towel, cloth or microfiber or using a squeegee to clean and dry.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.