Simple Green Clean Building® Bathroom Cleaner
Simple Green Clean Building Bathroom Cleaner Concentrate is a non-toxic and biodegradable bathroom cleaner that removes soap scum and hard water stains without harsh chemicals. Meets the Green Seal™ GS-37 Standard, including reduced health, safety, and environmental impact of formulations as well as product efficacy requirements. Complies with LEED green building and environmentally preferable product purchasing requirements.
- Cost-effective concentrate lasts far longer than ready-to-use options
- Remove lime scale, mineral deposits, soap scum and hard water stains
- Cleans dirt and grime from a variety of hard bathroom surfaces
- Non-toxic and biodegradable formula is safer for employees
- Perfect for use in bathrooms, locker rooms, spa facilities, and more
- Cleans toilets, bathroom stalls, countertops, showers, tubs, sink basins, faucets and fixtures
- Safe for a variety of hard bathroom surfaces including ceramic, tile, grout, Corian®, Formica®, porcelain and cured fiberglass
- Specially designed for use in industrial and institutional applications including schools, universities, doctors' offices, hotels, motels, nursing homes, day care facilities, office buildings and more
- Urea Monohydrochloride
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Organic Salt
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ Download the Technical Data Sheet for Simple Green Clean Building® Bathroom Cleaner
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Dilute one part concentrate to 20 parts ambient water.
- Spray or wet the area to be cleaned. Work in manageable sections if cleaning a large area.
- Wait several minutes to allow the cleaner to work. Scrub or agitate for stubborn build-up if necessary.
- Wipe the cleaned surface with a damp mop or cloth and allow surfaces to dry before resuming use of the area.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.