How to Clean Tile Floors
When cleaning ceramic tile floors, it's important to use a floor cleaner that won't damage hard the surface of the tile or your grout. Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner is great for cleaning up spills and tackling heavy dirt buildup. Plus, it's non-toxic and biodegradable, ensuring that it's safer for your family and your pets, so you don't have to worry about harsh chemical exposure.
If you're unsure about how Simple Green will affect a surface, be sure to spot test before cleaning.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor first to remove dirt and debris.
- Mix ½ cup Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner with 1 gallon of water (1 ½ cups per gallon for heavy cleaning).
- Mop the floor in sections with the solution. Don’t over-wet the surface or allow the dirty water to soak into grout.
- To remove stains and dirty grout lines, scrub with a soft bristle brush as needed. (See How To Clean Grout)
- Rinse the floor with a damp-mop and clean water. Allow to air dry or wipe with a clean dry towel.
Available at these and other local stores.