How to Clean Brick
When in doubt about a surface, always spot test first.
- Mix 1 part Simple Green Pro HD with 10 parts water
- Pre-wet brick surfaces before cleaning
- Apply your 1:10 Pro HD dilution liberally to the brick area
- To make heavily soiled areas easier to clean, allow bricks to soak for a few minutes
- Scrub bricks with a deck brush or stiff broom
- Rinse with clean water
- Drop the siphon and filter of your pressure washer into the Simple Green container or pour full strength Pro HD Heavy-Duty Cleaner into the detergent reservoir
- Using your pressure washer's detergent setting, spray Simple Green onto the bricks
- For easier cleaning, allow the bricks to soak for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse the bricks using your pressure washer's high pressure setting
Available at these and other local stores.