How to Clean a BBQ Cover
Weekend barbecuing is a long time tradition in backyards around the world. But keeping the grill and grill cover clean can be a real challenge, with sauce splatter, burger grease and dirt and dust from being left outdoors all winter long. Follow these simple steps to help keep the BBQ cover protecting your grill in great working order for years to come.
- Remove any food or debris from surface of the cover.
- Hose down the surface of the grill cover to help the cleaner penetrate the surface material.
- Spray Simple Green Heavy-Duty BBQ & Grill Cleaner over the entire surface.
- Allow a few minutes for the cleaner to penetrate.
- Rinse all surfaces with a garden hose or a bucket of clean water.
- Allow to dry after cleaning.
You may need to repeat this process depending on the mess. Do not allow your Simple Green solution to dry onto surfaces. If you're unsure about how Simple Green will affect a surface, be sure to spot test before cleaning
Available at these and other local stores: