As a parent to little ones, you likely bring strollers everywhere you go. They can quickly accumulate dirt and grime that works its way deep into various nooks and crannies. Spilled snacks or sippy cups, diaper leaks and more can cause stains and odors.
Big accidents require immediate cleaning, but to keep your stroller looking new you'll need to do a quick deep clean once a week. Wiping the stroller with a baby wipe may be quick, but can leave behind residue, while disinfecting wipes often contain alcohol or bleach which can damage plastic and fabric.
Simple Green Naturals Multi-Surface Care is a safer alternative to commonly found harsh, synthetic chemicals. The orally non-toxic formula is made from 100% naturally-sourced ingredients, and doesn't leave behind toxic chemical residues that can get on skin and into children's mouths. It removes food residue, dirt and grime and more, without degrading or discoloring plastic or fabric.
Before cleaning, check the stroller Owner's Manual for specific care instructions.
- Detach removable parts. Detach any removable parts before cleaning.
- Vacuum. Remove loose dirt and crumbs with a handheld vacuum attachment. Most debris accumulates where the back of the stroller seat meets the bottom.
- Apply cleaner. Spray Simple Green Naturals Multi-Surface Care on the surface, or on a microfiber cloth to wipe-apply.
- Scrub. For crusty spots and hard to reach areas, use a nylon-bristled brush or toothbrush to scrub away the dirt.
- Rinse. Rinse with water or wipe down the entire stroller with a damp cloth.
- Dry and reassemble. Using a dry cloth, dry the stroller including each removable part, then reattach them to the stroller.
Tip: To prevent mold, mildew or rust, never fold and store the stroller when wet or damp.