How to Clean a Toilet
Cleaning the toilet stinks. Fortunately, Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner makes the process quick and easy, without using harsh chemicals commonly found in bathroom cleaning products. Simple Green also deodorizes while it cleans, so it'll leave your bathroom smelling fresh.
DIRECTIONS: Remove any lid covers or toilet-bowl fresheners before cleaning.
- Flush the toilet to wet the inside of the bowl.
- Spray full strength Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner all around the bowl, making sure to get it under the rim.
- Allow the cleaner to soak the surface and coat the walls of the bowl.
- Scrub with a toilet brush to agitate and loosen soils.
- Flush away the residue.
- Spray the exterior surface with full strength Simple Green.
- Wipe down the surface with a damp microfiber or non-abrasive cloth.
- Finish by drying with a clean towel or cloth.
Available at these and other local stores.