Simple Green® Laundry - Sunshine Fresh
The elevated clean of Simple Green Laundry in invigorating Sunshine Fresh scent. With powerful plant-based surfactants, a smart enzyme system, and an all-around fabric-friendly formula, Simple Green Laundry - Sunshine Fresh is tough on dirt, grease, grass, food, coffee and wine. With no detectable 1,4-dioxane, borax, phosphates, chlorine or optical-brighteners, this biodegradable formula is gentle on delicate skin.
- Tough on dirt, grease, grass, food, coffee and wine
- No detectable 1,4-dioxane, and no borax, phosphates, chlorine or optical-brighteners
- Biodegradable formula
- Cleans up to 100 loads per 100oz. Bottle
Available at these and other local stores.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Gluconate
- 1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N, N-dimethyl-, N-coco acyl derivatives, chlorides, sodium salts
- Xanthan Gum
- Coconut Fatty Acid
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Enzyme Mixture
- Isothiazolinone Mixture
- Fragrance including Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl cinnamal, Lilial, Linalool, Methyl ionone gamma
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
▶ 1,4-Dioxane Testing
▶ Biodegradability Testing
Directions for Use
For HE Washers
- For normal-sized loads, fill cap to Line A.
- For large loads, fill cap to Line B.
For Standard Washers
- For normal-sized loads, fill cap to Line B.
- For large loads, fill cap to Line C.
FOR HE WASHERS
- Add clothes to washer.
- Pour detergent in dispenser.
- Start washer.
FOR STANDARD WASHERS
- Start washer.
- Pour detergent in water.
- Add clothes.
*This formula is readily biodegradable per OECD 301D.