Simple Green® House & Siding Cleaner - Pressure Washer Concentrate
Simple Green House & Siding Cleaner is a concentrated pressure washer cleaner designed to remove environmental pollution, dirt and grime from vinyl and aluminum siding, stucco, terra cotta roof tiles, and painted wood. This product can be used with pressure washing systems or manually as a powerful house, siding, and roof cleaner. Simple Green House & Siding Cleaner is an economical concentrate so a little goes a long way. This non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning solution will not harm pressure washing machinery, shrubs, trees or plants and is safe for the workplace and the environment.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Carbonate
- 1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N,N-dimethyl-, N-coco acyl derivatives, chlorides, sodium salts
- Alkyl imino dipropionic acid, monosodium salt
- Quaternary Ammonium Chloride
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Always wear eye protection.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water.
- Keep others and animals away from work site.
- Test pressure washer for surface compatibility, with and without the cleaner, in an inconspicuous area.
- It is best to pressure wash during early morning or dusk hours when the sun is not as intense, or on an overcast, non-windy day.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface before rinsing.
- Do not allow any contact on any deteriorated or severely oxidized painted, sealed, or stained surfaces unless you intend to refinish.
- Pressure washing alone may remove old paint and stains and should be tested on surface prior to cleaning.
- For vertical surfaces, solution should be applied working from the bottom up and rinsed using fresh water from the top down to prevent streaking. Never point water stream upward underneath shakes, shingles, or siding.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.