Simple Green® Heavy-Duty Cleaner & Degreaser - Pressure Washer Concentrate
A specially formulated heavy-duty cleaner designed to remove tough grease and grime deposits from a variety of non-porous surfaces. Use manually or with pressure washing equipment to remove: oils, grease, soot and ash, exhaust, sap, pollen, stains caused by mold and mildew, road tar, and other tough soils. Its inherently biodegradable formula is safe for lawns and pressure washing equipment alike.**Inherently Biodegradable formula: >60% degradation in 28 days, with maximum tested 90% degradation in 54 days (OECD 301D). Follow all label directions for use regarding soil saturation and rinsing.
This powerful concentrate can be used with a pressure washer or manually to clean construction and landscaping equipment, boats, RVs, dirt bikes and motorcycles, ATVs, campers, bicycles, outdoor furniture, sheds and other outdoor surfaces. It removes the toughest messes including oils, grease, soot and ash, exhaust, sap, pollen, road tar, and stains caused by mold and mildew. One gallon of the economical concentrate makes up to 21 gallons of cleaning solution and cleans up to 3,800 square feet. The phosphate and bleach-free formula will not harm lawns or landscaping when used as directed and is safer for use in areas later visited by children, pets or wildlife.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Carbonate
- 1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N,N-dimethyl-, N-coco acyl derivatives, chlorides, sodium salts
- Alkyl imino dipropionic acid, monosodium salt
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Before you begin-always wear eye protection.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water.
- Keep others and animals away from work site.
- Test pressure washer for surface compatibility, with and without the cleaner, in an inconspicuous area. Rinse and allow surface to dry before proceeding.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface before rinsing.
- Do not allow contact on any deteriorated or severely oxidized painted, sealed, or stained surfaces unless you intend to refinish.
- Pressure washing alone may remove old paint and stains and should be tested on surface prior to cleaning.
- Product may not be compatible with all asphalt sealers.
- For vertical surfaces, solution should be applied working from the bottom up and rinsed using fresh water from the top down to prevent streaking.
- Put pressure washer siphon tube into solution.
- Use low-pressure spray nozzle to apply solution to surface.
- Remove the siphon tube from the container.
- Rinse with a high-pressure nozzle.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water after cleaning.
- Before storage, rinse pressure washer parts thoroughly.
- For extremely light soils, pre-dilute this product 50/50 with water and follow the instructions above.
- Dilute 1-measure of Simple Green with 10-measures of ambient water (Example: In a clean bucket, add 2 cups of Simple Green to 1 gallon + 1 quart of water).
- Clean in sections using a soft bristle brush.
- Allow the cleaning solution to remain on the surface for several minutes, but not to dry.
- Rinse with a garden hose, at highest pressure possible.
- Move to a new section and repeat.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.