Simple Green® Deck & Fence Cleaner - Pressure Washer Concentrate
Simple Green Deck & Fence Cleaner is a concentrated pressure washer cleaner specially formulated to remove environmental pollution, dirt and grime from decks, fences, and other outdoor structures. It brightens and rejuvenates wood as it cleans. This new formula was developed to be used either with pressure washing systems or to be used manually as a powerful deck and fence cleaner. Safe for wood, vinyl, and composite materials used in decks and fences today, it is also effective for cleaning tree sap and pollen. It's also non-toxic, biodegradable, and safe for pressure washing machinery.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Carbonate
- 1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N,N-dimethyl-, N-coco acyl derivatives, chlorides, sodium salts
- Alkyl imino dipropionic acid, monosodium salt
- Quaternary Ammonium Chloride
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Always wear eye protection.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water.
- Keep others and animals away from work site.
- Test pressure washer for surface compatibility, with and without the cleaner, in an inconspicuous area. Rinse and allow surface to dry before proceeding.
- It is best to pressure wash during early morning or dusk hours when the sun is not as intense, or on an overcast, non-windy day.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface before rinsing.
- Do not allow contact on any deteriorated painted, sealed, or stained surfaces unless you intend to refinish.
- Pressure washing alone may remove old paint and stains and should be tested on surface prior to cleaning.
- For vertical surfaces, solution should be applied working from the bottom up and rinsed using fresh water from the top down to prevent streaking.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.