Simple Green® Concrete & Driveway Cleaner - Pressure Washer Concentrate
Simple Green Concrete & Driveway Cleaner is a concentrated pressure washer cleaner specially formulated to remove oil, grease and grime from concrete surfaces and driveways. It removes most tough stains and discolorations (not caused by dyes), and is non-corrosive and non-degrading. This powerful formula was developed to be used with pressure washing systems but can be used by manual application for cleaning concrete surfaces. Simple Green Concrete & Driveway Cleaner is a non-toxic and biodegradable concentrate that is safe for pressure washing machinery.
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Carbonate
- 1-Propanaminium, 3-amino-N-(carboxymethyl)-N, N-dimethyl-, N-coco acyl derivatives, chlorides, sodium salts
- Alkyl imino dipropionic acid, monosodium salt
Product Documentation▶ Download the Safety Data Sheet for Simple Green® Concrete & Driveway Cleaner - Pressure Washer Concentrate
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Always wear eye protection.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water.
- Keep others and animals away from work site.
- Test pressure washer for surface compatibility, with and without the cleaner, in an inconspicuous area. Rinse and allow surface to dry before proceeding.
- Pressure washing alone may remove old paint and stains and should be tested on surface prior to cleaning.
- For vertical surfaces, solution should be applied working from the bottom up and rinsed using fresh water from the top down to prevent streaking.
- For extremely light soils, pre-dilute this product 50/50 with water and follow the instructions above.
- Do not allow product to dry on surface before rinsing.
- Do not allow contact on any deteriorated painted, sealed, or stained surfaces unless you intend to refinish.
- Put pressure washer siphon tube into solution.
- Use low-pressure spray nozzle to apply solution to surface.
- Remove the siphon tube from the container.
- Rinse with a high-pressure nozzle.
- Before storage, rinse pressure washer parts thoroughly.
- Saturate plants, shrubs and grass with water after cleaning.
- Dilute 1-measure of Simple Green with 10-measures of water (Example: In a clean bucket, add 2 cups of Simple Green to 1 gallon + 1 quart of water).
- Clean in sections using a soft bristle brush.
- Allow the cleaning solution to remain on the surface for several minutes, but not to dry.
- Rinse with a garden hose, at highest pressure possible.
- Move to a new section and repeat.
PRODUCT MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL ASPHALT SEALERS.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.