Foaming Crystal Simple Green® Industrial Cleaner and Degreaser
Crystal Simple Green Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser is a powerful, industrial-strength cleaner and degreaser with no added color or scent. The non-toxic and non-flammable formula clings to hard to reach areas and rinses cleanly.
- Provides agitation in areas where it would otherwise be impossible
- NSF registered A1, A4, A8, B1 and C1.
- Convenient aerosol format offers a foaming formula which clings to vertical and hard-to-reach surfaces
- Non-toxic and readily biodegradable formula is VOC compliant, butyl-free and phosphate-free
- NSF registered for use as a general cleaner in all food processing facility areas including cooking and smoking equipment, floors, walls, and utensils
- Ideal for a wide range of industries including manufacturing, MRO, food processing, commercial kitchens, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, medical, electronic and more
- High performance cleaning power easily cuts through tough grease, oils, built-up grime and residue on equipment, machinery and manufactured parts
- Clean rinsing formula is perfect for surface prep prior to painting, plating or welding
- Powerful enough for intense grime, while gentle enough for continued maintenance of high-traffic areas
Water, Ethoxylated Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium N, N-bis(carboxymethyl)-L-glutamate Sodium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Butane, Propane
Product Documentation▶ Download the Safety Data Sheet for Foaming Crystal Simple Green® Industrial Cleaner and Degreaser
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
Spot test on hidden area. Remove cap, point nozzle toward surface to be cleaned.
- Remove cap, point nozzle toward surface to be cleaned.
- Spray on evenly and let foam stand on surface for several minutes.
- Wash or scrub surface if needed.
- Rinse or wipe clean with ambient water.
- Repeat if necessary.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.