Simple Green® Foaming Coil Cleaner - Aerosol
Simple Green Foaming Coil Cleaner - Aerosol is a non-corrosive and non-flammable clinging foam is self-rinsing on condensate-producing coils and contains no added color or scent. NSF registered for coil cleaning in food processing facilities.
- Professional-strength formula quickly penetrates to remove the dirt, grease and grime that can cause clogs, impede heat transfer or otherwise keep equipment from optimum performance
- Performance NSF registered C1 and P1 for use in and around food processing areas
- Non-corrosive and non-flammable
- Foam clings to hard-to-reach areas
- For use on aluminum, stainless steel, painted or enameled metals, plastics, acrylic, stone and more
- Ideal for use on HVAC units, refrigerators, freezers and similar equipment
- Quickly cleans evaporator and condenser coils
- Cleans and maintains fan blades, blowers, grills, heat exchangers, vents, electronic filters, registers and drain pans
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol n butyl ether
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate
- Potassium Silicate
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Shake can well.
- Spray an even coat of foam over dirty areas.
- Avoid spraying onto electrical wires or connectors.
- This product is self-rinsing on condensate-producing coils. However, you may also damp wipe or rinse cleaner with ambient water.
- For extremely stubborn soils, reapply and rinse.
- When used on equipment that will be returned to a food processing area, the product must be completely washed off and rinsed with ambient, potable water before returning to the processing area.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.