- Cuts through tough, built-up grease, oil, dirt, and more without corrosive chemicals
- Meets a variety of aircraft testing specifications
- High soil capacity, superior grease-cutting ability and clean rinsing formula
- Cost effective concentrate can be used manually or with cleaning equipment
- Ideal for a wide range of industries including aviation, oil, gas, power, mining, manufacturing, automotive, transportation and engineering
- Cut through tough grease, oils, built-up grime and residue on aircraft, equipment, engines, machinery, vehicles, wind turbines and more
- Clean and maintain structural metals, hoses, seals, and factory finishes without risk of hydrogen embrittlement or corrosion
- Clean rinsing formula is perfect for surface-prep prior to painting, plating or welding and leaves surfaces perfectly finished for parts assembly, waxing and more
- The concentrated formula, available in the gallon or larger sizes, is easily and economically diluted for use in cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers, dip tanks, carpet extractors, pressure washers, parts washers, rack systems and foamers
- Ready-to-use trigger spray removes grease, oil and spills from fl
Product Documentation▶ Download the Safety Data Sheet for Extreme Simple Green® Aircraft & Precision Cleaner
▶ Download the Technical Data Sheet for Extreme Simple Green® Aircraft & Precision Cleaner
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
For cleaning anything other than factory-finished aircraft surfaces, always spot test first. For best results dilute the concentrate with softened/distilled or demineralized ambient temperature water whenever possible.
Do not allow product to dry on surface. Do not clean over asphalt.
Maximum dilution for non-corrosion to metals is 1:13 (7.1% solution)
Heavily soiled aircraft leading edges, blow-by, belly oil, wax remover, and as a soak for gasket adhesives removal: 1 Part Extreme Simple Green to 1 Part Water
Parts washing, engine cleaning, concrete cleanup, heavily soiled floors, traffic areas, and tool clean-up: 1 Part Extreme Simple Green to 3 Parts Water
General hand wash of aircraft and vehicles routine cleanings of floors, and regular maintenance of walls, counters and more: 1 Part Extreme Simple Green to 13 Parts Water
- Dilute Extreme Simple Green with water per chart on label.
- Spray or sponge solution onto objects or dip them into the solution.
- Allow product to penetrate the soil. Heavy soils may require scrubbing.
- Damp wipe or rinse with water.
- Repeat if needed.