- Powerful, all-purpose cleaning and degreasing with no added color or scent
- NSF registered A1, A2, A4, A8, B1 and C1.
- Non-toxic and readily biodegradable formula is VOC compliant, butyl-free and phosphate-free
- NSF registered for use as a general cleaner in all food processing facility areas including cooking and smoking equipment, floors, walls, and utensils (Liquid has added soak and laundry registrations)
- Ideal for a wide range of industries including manufacturing, MRO, food processing, commercial kitchens, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, medical, electronic and more
- High performance cleaning power easily cuts through tough grease, oils, built-up grime and residue on equipment, machinery and manufactured parts
- Clean rinsing formula is perfect for surface prep prior to painting, plating or welding
- Liquid can be easily and economically diluted for use in floor scrubbers, dip tanks, carpet extractors, pressure washers, parts washers, steam extractors and foamers
- Powerful enough for intense grime, while gentle enough for continued maintenance of high-traffic areas
Directions for Use
Dilute with water. Apply to soiled surfaces, allow time to penetrate dirt, grease or oil; rinse with water at highest available pressure. Heavily impacted soils may need agitation or second application. Do not allow product to dry on surface.
Thick grease, oil, carbons and soot, baked-on soils, tough soils lodged in porous surfaces: Up to 15 Parts Water
Greases and oils, most metal working fluids, hydraulic fluids, dirt, grime, food residue: 15-30 Parts Water
Dusts, particulates, very light oils: 30+ Parts Water
Scrubbing, brushing, pressure, steam, heat, air agitation, etc.: 25-30 Parts Water
Glass, mirrors, lenses, and reflective surfaces: 60+ Parts Water