Simple Green Clean Building® Carpet Cleaner
Simple Green Clean Building Carpet Cleaner Concentrate is a non-toxic and biodegradable carpet cleaner is certified safe and effective by the Carpet and Rug Institute. Meets the Green Seal™ GS-37 Standard, including reduced health, safety, and environmental impact of formulations as well as product efficacy requirements. Complies with LEED green building and environmentally preferable product purchasing requirements.
- Cost-effective concentrate lasts far longer than ready-to-use options
- Will not harm carpet backing or degrade carpet fibers
- Can be used as a pre-spray or in extraction cleaning
- Does not leave behind a residue
- Cleans carpets and rugs in classrooms, daycare centers, nursing homes, government facilities, hotels, motels, hospitals and clinics
- Safely eliminates stains and dirt from carpet in high-traffic areas
- Ideal for use in locations where professional cleaning is required, and health and safety are of the utmost concern
- Anionic Polymer-Nonionic Amphoteric Surfactant
- Acid Polymer Proprietary
- Isothiazolinone Preservative
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ Download the Technical Data Sheet for Simple Green Clean Building® Carpet Cleaner
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Vacuum the floor thoroughly.
- Mix one part concentrate to 21 parts ambient water (6 oz. concentrate to one gallon of ambient water).
- Pre-spray the carpet until fibers are moistened.
- Light agitation of the carpet with a carpet brush or rake will increase the cleaning efficiency.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before extracting.
- To extract, fill the extraction machine's reservoir with water and use the equipment according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Test the carpet with your hand to determine if additional extraction passes are needed.
- Allow the carpet to dry overnight before walking on it. Once the carpet is completely dry, vacuum it thoroughly.
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.