Simple Green® Naturals Floor Care
This versatile floor care formula keeps floors looking clean and new. Made of 100% naturally-derived ingredients, Simple Green Naturals Floor Care contains a sugar-based acid, plant-based foaming agent and sugar derived "alkalizer" to unbond and clean soils. Its convenient spray and wipe option allows for the quick clean-up of spills and soils without requiring a mop and bucket.
- Cleans all types of flooring without harsh chemicals
- Restores cleanliness with a warm woodsy scent
- 100% naturally-derived ingredients
- Non-toxic* and biodegradable formula
- Latic acid (sugar)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (palm kernel or coconut oil)
- Potassium citrate (sugar)
- Cocoglucoside (coconunt & corn)
- Laureth-7 (palm kernel)
- Fragrance including fir oil, Valencia orange oil, patchouli oil, oakmoss absolute, rosemary oil and amyris oil
Product Documentation▶ View the U.S. English Safety Data Sheet
▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
- Spray, mop or wipe onto hard floor surfaces (finished hardwood, laminate, vinyl - or ceramic - tile, marble or granite.)
- Damp-mop or damp-wipe with ambient water for best results.
DO NOT OVER-SATURATE WOOD OR LAMINATE FLOORS.
NOT FOR USE ON CARPET OR RUGS.
*This formula is biodegradable per OECD 301D.