Simple Green® All-Purpose Cleaner - Lemon Scent
The iconic non-toxic*, biodegradable, concentrated formula that customers have known and trusted for over 40 years in clean, lemon scent. The concentrated formula can be diluted with water to remove grease, coffee and juice stains, ink, lipstick and more from any washable, indoor or outdoor surface. Lemon Scent is ideal for kitchens and baths.
- Safer cleaner and degreaser
- Powerful, all-purpose cleaning
- Non-toxic* and biodegradable formula
- Versatile concentrate lasts far longer than ready-to-use brands
- Ethoxylated Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Tetrasodium N,N-bis(carboxymethyl)-L-glutamate
- Sodium carbonate
- Citric Acid
- Isothiazolinone mixture
- Fragrance, including Citral
Product Documentation▶ View Safety Data Sheets for other Countries/Languages
▶ CPSIA Not Required
Directions for Use
Use as-is, or dilute with water. Using ambient temperature water saves energy. Spot test on a hidden area first.
- Dilute 1 ounce of Simple Green to 1 cup water or use a 1:10 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as BBQ grills, drains, driveways, showers, engines, tires, toilets, tools, and wheels.
- Dilute 1 ounce of Simple Green to 4 cups water or use a 1:30 mix ratio.
- Use for items such as bikes, toys, boat exteriors, cabinets, car exteriors, carpet cleaning, fiberglass, floors (non-wood), microwave ovens, polished marble, sports and exercise equipment, stainless steel, tiles, and walls.
- Apply solution.
- Leave on heavy soils for 1-2 minutes.
- Scrub if needed.
- Rinse or damp-wipe with clean water.
- Repeat if needed.
DO NOT USE ON SUEDE, LEATHER, UNFINISHED WOOD, OPALS OR PEARLS.
*This formula is orally non-toxic per The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals and readily biodegradable per OECD 301D.