Simple Green d Pro 5® One-Step Germicidal Cleaner and Deodorant
Simple Green d Pro 5 is a one-step blood borne pathogen compliant disinfectant that has a high level of active ingredients for heightened efficacy and economy. It carries EPA-approved U.S. Public Health Service Food Service Sanitization Recommendations on the label. Simple Green d Pro 5 has an extensive efficacy list including Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), Hepatitis B & C,Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & Type 2, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Human Coronavirus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Athlete's Foot Fungus, Canine Distemper Virus, Avian Influenza and many more.
Please see More Information below for Disinfectant and Sanitation details.
- Part #
- 1 gallon bottle
- 5 gallon pail
- 55 gallon drum
- 275 gal Tote
General Services Administration - Federal Supply Service
- Contractor: Sunshine Makers, Inc./Simple Green
- Federal Supply Schedule: 073
- Contract No: GS-07F-0065J
- Contract Period: 11/1/2008 - 10/31/2013
Contract prices are based on F.O.B. Origin which requires that shipping charges be added to each order. Government Credit Cards accepted.
- Geographic Coverage: 48 contiguous states, Washington DC, and Hawaii
- Special Item Number: 75-361
- Duns: 06-820-6705
- Foreign items: None
- Cage Code: 1Z575
- Business: Small
- Points of production: Garden Grove, Orange County, CA; Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County, GA
For more information on pricing, delivery, terms and conditions, contact:
- Heather Lytwynec - (562) 795-6040
- Call 800-228-0709
- Click here to send an e-mail
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies for breach on any warranty concerning this product shall be replacement of the product, or, at the option of the manufacturer, refund of the purchase price, upon return of the unused portion of the product, together with proof of purchase. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any consequential or other damage resulting from product use.