The Simple Green Legacy
Our Sunshine Makers Team is built upon a foundation of four essential principles; Entrepreneurship, Customer Focus, Communication Skills and Commitment to Excellence. Our President and Founder, Bruce P. FaBrizio, looks to his team of professionals for the best in innovation. Sunshine Makers, Inc. manufactures Simple Green® in accordance with our mission statement:
"As a socially responsible company, Sunshine Makers, Inc. is committed to being the worldwide market leader, providing high quality, environmentally safer cleaning products."
Our customer base includes Retail, Industrial and Government end users for both household and institutional applications. Sunshine Makers, Inc. Headquarters is located in Huntington Beach, California with many other world-wide locations.
Sunshine Makers is looking for individuals who are seeking a unique opportunity to excel in their commitment to excellence as a member of the Simple Green Legacy.
Apply for Current Job Openings
This role will oversee the development, execution and analysis of global, national and regional marketing programs. Programs are focused on growing brand awareness, sales generation, customer acquisition and customer retention for a portfolio of products and services in the household and industrial cleaning categories. Brand and product responsibilities include: television, radio, print, online & mobile media; partnership marketing; in store, ecommerce & catalog promotional programs; online & mobile brand management; consumer & corporate email communications; social media; sampling; couponing; live events & trade shows; and more. Programs will speak to a wide variety of audiences including consumers, buyers, industry decision makers, licensees, employees and the like. The role requires the development of innovative and effective techniques, strategies and writing styles to effectively communicate and drive action among these audiences.
The ideal candidate will marry innate creativity with keen strategic insight and analytical ability.
They must be a skilled project manager with the ability to execute multiple simultaneous projects among various work groups.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives the creation of innovative ideas that bridge traditional, digital and mobile platforms and provide solutions to business and marketing objectives.
- Project manages the entire life cycle of ad campaigns, brand campaigns, promotional programs and other projects, managing both in-house and third party resources. Must be able to supervise on a macro and micro level.
- Develops promotional programs that drive sales, awareness and database acquisition. Identifies and secures partners to expand reach and/or offset costs of programs.
- Creates and drives strategy for official site, email and social media platforms. Manages daily interaction and overall management of all platforms.
- Works intimately with Creative, Video & IT departments to create print, web, audio and video elements for use in marketing efforts, providing hands on copy and creative direction.
- Works in conjunction with Sales to identify opportunities to expand integration and placements with specific retailers and distributors.
- Works with Product Development and R&D teams to develop strategies for new product launches and rebranding efforts.
- Negotiates and evaluates media plans, partnership proposals and vendor agreements.
- Responsible for the development and management of timelines and budgets.
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing campaigns, and analyzes against pre-determined ROI and KPIs.
- Conducts research related to market, industry and competitive activity. Provides reporting and strategy recommendations based on findings.
This job description reflects essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- Highly creative and strategic thinker with the ability to generate ideas, identify goals and set detailed execution plans.
- Self-starter with a solid work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Advanced understanding of the digital marketing space including production, advertising and commerce for web, social, email and mobile platforms.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and software.
- Strong project management skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Analytical mindset.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online and social marketing and measurement.
- High degree of enthusiasm combined with a team player and problem solver mentality.
- Dedicated to monitoring and incorporating consistently evolving and changing digital/mobile marketing best practices.
- BA/MA degree in marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing, communications or agency experience in a traditional or digital marketing setting reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing web, mobile, email and social media platforms for a brand or product.
- Minimum of 3 years media planning experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient in the development of web and mobile program flows and wireframes. Use of Visio (or similar wire framing software) a plus.
- Proficient in analyzing reporting metrics through Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- Use of Microsoft Project, Smart Sheet or similar project management software a plus.
- Ability to use Photoshop for basic graphic creation and editing.
- Understanding of video production process a plus.
- Quiet office environment.
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportinuty Employer, Sunshine Makers, Inc. provides full employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, ancestry, veteran status or any other distinction outlined in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.